Arc Content Management System
he Arc Content Management System (CMS) puts you in control over your site's content. Instead of hiring an in-house webmaster, or paying an outside contractor whenever you want to add or change your web site's content, Arc allows you or anyone in your organization make modifications quickly and easily.
How easy is Arc to use?
Unlike many content management systems, there's no learning curve. Once you're logged in to the Arc server, the editing interface is layered invisibly over your existing web site. Just navigate your site normally. When you want to add, edit, or delete content, just right-click on it and Arc will bring up an edit dialog. Save your changes and you're done.
- Zero Learning Curve: Arc was designed with the objective of being the world's easiest content management tool. Contact us for a free demo-- you won't believe that managing your web site could be so easy.
- Lower costs: If you're using an outsourced webmaster, every change to your site costs money. If you make even a few changes per month, Arc will quickly pay for itself.
- Faster updates: What if your webmaster isn't available at 6:00PM on a Friday when you discover an embarrassing typo in the latest press release? With Arc you can make the change yourself and have it live instantly.
- Powered by MySQL: Not only is MySQL the world's most popular and fastest database for web content, if you decide that Arc is not the right tool for you, you're not bound to any proprietary data formats.
- Flexible: Arc can be readily configured to manage any kind of content your web site delivers: from generic web pages to photo galleries to product information.
Arc's pricing involves a one-time setup charge and a monthly subscription fee. The costs depend on the Arc features you require, and the number of different types of content templates (e.g., press releases, employee bios, generic content, etc.) you need to maintain.
Contact us today for a free demo and quote!